- 1 Asda Credit Card Full Information
- 2 Types of Credit Card Available from Asda
- 3 Benefits of Asda Credit Cards
- 4 Applying for an Asda credit card
- 4.1 How to Login?
- 4.2 How to register for Asda card?
- 4.3 How to Activate for Asda Credit Card?
- 4.4 How to recover your Asda account?
- 4.5 How to Deactivate Asda Credit Card?
- 4.6 How to pay for Asda credit card
Asda Credit Card Full Information
Asda is the third-largest supermarket group in the UK which has ten billions shoppers in each week. Though it’s quite small but has a popular range of its credit cards which comes with great offers like cash back rewards which can be used in-store.
Asda credit cards are provided by Creation Financial Services which is a part of BNP Paribas global banking group.
The cards of ASDA are issued by the Master card network which means that the card can be used in more than 35 million outlets worldwide.
Asda’s offer many ranges of credit cards which is rewards-focused, but their “cash back” is quite different because their rewards are actually paid in the form of vouchers which can only be spent in Asda stores.
The reward rate on Asda cards is quite better when you use the card in-store. You can also earn rewards when you use your card in any corner of the world. Just choose a card with no monthly fee or, with a small charge as it offers a higher rate of cash back rewards for every penny you spent. Just in case you think that you are not getting correct cash back just use Asda Cashback Calculator to quickly estimate how much you will earn back.
Asda is settled up with its name in the northern roots, and holds a big part in the American Wal-Mart group, and is the UK’s second-biggest supermarket chain. But they are not satisfied with their performance so they working on their roots for a high-profile name in Sainsbury.
Now you must be thinking that is cash back worthy enough?
So the rewards are based on how you as a customer or a cardholder use the credit card. You just need to weigh up your main cost to the amount you could earn in cashback.
Types of Credit Card Available from Asda
Asda offers different types of a credit card according to the needs of the customer who wants to build up a good credit record or want to establish a great credit history.
1. Rewards cards Asda’s Reward credit cards give you cash back on all your spendings done which you earn by purchasing at Asda stores. Its cash back is doubled the number of rewards earned on your every purchase.
2. Credit builder cards This is for the customers who have a poor or limited credit history but want to build up their credit score while they spend.
Benefits of Asda Credit Cards
- They offer award-winning productsThe Asda credit card offers the best offer on the annual payments awards, which is recognised as the excellence and innovation in the sector.
- Online account management is quite easy as you can set up your account to manage your card online.
- Cashback is upgraded to 10% if you use an Asda credit card to buy other insurance, for example buy insurance on your car, on your home through Asda Money.
Applying for an Asda credit card
Now if you are impressed with the qualities of Asda card you can apply for an Asda credit card by just following the simple easy steps given below :
- Click on the link given –
- The main part is that Asda’s site allows the applicants to request for ‘soft search’ to find out their likelihood of being accepted for the card, without affecting the credit score.
- Now as you enter on the link you will reach to a page like this –
- After filling up all the blocks correctly and precisely you will reach to a “Continue” button if you have filled all just click on it.
- And once you are done with all the parts you have applied for the Asda Credit Card.
If you want to get considered for an Asda credit card, you have to meet the following eligibility criteria that are mentioned below :
- You must be a UK resident.
- Your age is above 18 years.
- You must provide a valid mobile number.
- You must have a good credit score and didn’t hold a bad history on the County Court Judgment or bankruptcy.
- You must have an UK-based bank account.
- The good news is that Students or retired applicants are welcome by Asda Card
In any case, you didn’t get approved
If you have any bad history of debt CCJs, IVAs or bankruptcies, your application will get rejected.
How to Login?
Logging in Asda account is quite easy you just need to follow some simple and easy steps which are mentioned below :
- Enter into the site given below –
- Now a page will pop-up like this
- Just enter your username and password and click on “continue”.
- And you are logged in.
How to register for Asda card?
If you are new to Asda account then no problem just follow the steps:
- Click on the link mentioned
- You will say a page popped up
- Enter the essentials required .
- Then click on “Register now” and then you are registered.
How to Activate for Asda Credit Card?
Here are the steps which you need to follow for activating your asda card :
- For security purpose, you first need to sign the back of the
- Then you can activate it by registering for the Online Account Manager by visiting the site called toasda.com/creditcardregister..
- Or you can activateyour card by calling on the number given on the activation
How to recover your Asda account?
In any case, you forgot your username or password then just follow the given below steps to recover it :
- Click on the link given – https://groceries.asda.com/forgotten_password
- Then a page will pop up like this
- Enter your registered email address and a postcode that’s associated with your Asda account and then click on “submit”
- As you will submit the details they will send you a link so you can create a new password.
In any case, you want to reset your password or you have changed your email or you’ve forgotten your password and no longer use the email address associated with your ASDA.com account then click on the link https://www.asda.com/reset-password and a page will be popped up enter your essentials and you are done.
Merits of Asda cards
When you are a shopaholic you want to make a sense out of your whole shopping that is how much cashback did you get and many other things. So here are the benefits of getting Asda card :
- You get unlimited cash back vouchers
- There is 0% on balance transfers for 12 months
- 0% interest charged for 6 months on purchases done of £200 or more at George.com
- No annual fee charged
- 10% cash back on some selected Asda insurance products
- Get an instant decision of your application
- Asda card is the Winner of Best Credit Card Product of the Year – Card and Payment Awards 2017
- £5 off on Travel Money
Demerits of Asda cards
Everything has some advantages and disadvantages here are some demerits of Asda cards:
- The possibility of debt
- Your credit score may get low and you won’t be able to apply for a credit card in the future.
- Fees and charges are quite high.
- Limited usage as it only works at Asda stores.
How to Deactivate Asda Credit Card?
If you are an Asda customer and you want to cancel your card, then just follow the simple steps for cancellation process :
- Visit the Asda website
- Then log in to your Asda account
- Then contact Asda Customer Service at 0330 777 1568
- Enter the main ASDA website by clicking on the link given –
- If you are sure about deactivating your card then keep the payment method ready for the cancellation fees
- Review the Asda Cancellation conditions properly and then cancel your card.
- You can cancel your ASDA groceriesor ASDA clothing or ASDA money.
How to pay for Asda credit card
The quickest way to make a payment is via Online Account Manager or through your bank’s telephone or internet banking.
Customer care number of Asda credit card
For any comments, contact them via email on:
They will get back to you in 3 working days of receiving your email.
Or you can write to them at:
Great Wilson Street
For any credit card enquiries contact them on:
Just remember one thing that does not send them sensitive information such as credit card number via email.
If you want to write to them at:
Asda Credit Card
Creation Financial Services
Or call them at 0800 783 5881 immediately or you are from the UK call them at +44 121 712 5522 from abroad.
You can choose the date on which you wish to pay your bill
You can choose your paying date between 1st and 28th of the month by sending them an email at Online Account Manager or by calling their Customer Services Team once your card is been activated.
You can use your card online
Yes you can use your card by referring just at the Master card name or logo in the payment options.
Can you withdraw cash using your card?
If you have a master card you can easily withdraw money but if you have a normal store card you cannot withdraw money.
Does the card have a monthly fee?
The Asda Cashback Credit Card and Asda Cashback Start Credit Card do not have a monthly fee.
When will the interest rate starts on your card
Starting from your statement date and when you make your purchase, you have up to 50 days without paying interest for your monthly payment in full and on time each month
How long will it take to complete the application?
After a quick eligibility check, it will take only 2 minutes for an immediate decision about whether you’re likely to be accepted or not. If you pass the eligibility criteria your application would take less than 5 minutes to complete. Just keep a few things in mind while making your application:
- Address details
- Bank details
- Employer’s name
- A notepad for writing the application reference number
In any condition if you don’t pay account in full month
If you couldn’t make the minimum payment each month it will cost you some handsome amount.
What is the minimum monthly payment need to make?
You must pay either the minimum monthly payment equal to 1% of the Principal amount which is given in your Statement along with interest, charges and fees within 20 days of the Statement Date.
For More Credit Card Details: