If you are a traveler and you love travelling and you prefer to fill your car at BP station then BP Visa Credit Card is best for you. As it offers plenty of rewards on every purchase done by you and save your daily expenses. This card give you returns on your dining, travelling and groceries in a range of about 2.25% to 3%.
If you are a cardholder then you can collect all the rewards which includes dining out, travelling, groceries and purchasing gasoline at BP stations.
- 1 STATEMENT OF BP CREDIT CARD
- 2 BENEFITS OF BP CREDIT CARD
- 3 APPLYING FOR BP CREDIT CARD
STATEMENT OF BP CREDIT CARD
The points we collect can be detained in our statement credit but this will produce a slight drop in the returns. Via BP card rate for groceries, dining, and travelling will surf down to 2.25 per cent and the rate for purchasing gas at BP stations will also drop by 3.75 percent.
BENEFITS OF BP CREDIT CARD
It offers an introductory offer, where you can get 25 cents off on every gallon for every $100 spent via your BP Visa Credit Card in the starting of 90 days of your account opening but this reward is only applicable for BP gas stations.
- 25 cents off on every gallon on each $100 spent at BP.
- 15 cents off per gallon on every $100 spent on eligible travel, groceries, and dining.
- 5 cents off per gallon on each $100 spent wherever Visa credit cards are accepted.
- It offers zero annual fees.
We can earn rewards on the BP Visa Credit Card in two more bonus ways which are:
In the initial 90 days after your account is been active, you can earn 25 cents on each $100 spent in other words this is a 5% reward rate for all our purchases done.
WHO OWNS THE BP CREDIT CARD?
It is a state-owned, at early stages, the British government privatised the company. British Petroleum merged with Amoco in 1998, and become a BP Amoco plc, and acquired ARCO and Burmah Castrol in 2000, becoming BP plc in 2001.
APPLYING FOR BP CREDIT CARD
You can apply for the BP Visa Credit Card by getting an application form at any local BP gas station.
You can also apply online, via visiting the site www.mybpstation.com/cards.
For this keep your essentials ready like name, date of birth etc.
After filling all the details press Continue.
The good part about the online application process is that you can get a quick response. Applying through a mail will take a little extra time for processing your form.
Once you have been approved, you can expect to get your BP credit within 7-10 business days.
HOW TO REGISTER FOR BP CREDIT CARD?
- Click on the site www.mybpcreditcard.com, which is the official web page of BP credit card to register yourself for a BP credit card.
- Now, you’ll see an option called “Register now”, click on that.
- On the next page, you’ll be asked you:
- Card Number
- Zip code
- After entering all the info press on the “Continue” button
- Now, enter your name, social security number, address and other details when asked.
- After this, you’ll be asked to select a username and password.
- Type in the username and password you require and click on the “Continue” button.
Now, your registration process will be done and you’ll be able to login to the site again using this username and password you selected.
HOW TO LOGIN IN BP ACCOUNT?
Now you already have an account then just follow the below given steps to log in to BP credit card site: www.mybpcreditcard.com
- Click on the site to BP credit card login.
- On the next page, you’ll see the option called “Log Into Your Account”.
- Below that, enter the ‘User ID‘& ‘Password‘.
- After then click on the “Secure Login” button.
- Now you’ll be logged in to your account.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR USERNAME?
In any case, you forget your username follow these simple given steps:
- Click on the link and click on forget user ID page of the bp credit card login website:
- Now, you’ll be asked to enter two things:
- Card Number
- Zip Code
- If both of them is correct, you’ll be shown your user ID on the next screen.
HOW TO RECOVER YOUR PASSWORD?
In any case, you forget your password it’s too simple to recover, follow the steps to get your password:
- Click on the link to access the password page of the Bp Credit Card Login website:
- Here, you’ll be asked to enter two things:
- Your User ID
- Your Zip code
- Now, if both are correct, you’ll receive a mail on your registered email with a link to reset your password.
- Click on the link after you open your email and reset your password using that.
HOW TO CONTACT THEM?
If you’re having any issues with BP credit card then contact on the given customer care support numbers for BP credit card:
- Customer service phone number: 844 832 0035
- Visa card customer service phone number: 844 832 0030
- Platinum Visa card customer service phone number: 844 887 1975
HOW TO PAY FOR BP CREDIT CARD?
After you start using BP credit card, you also have to pay for it. Follow the steps below to make your payment. You can make your payment via 3 ways –
Payment by Mail
If you receive a monthly statement by mail, you can mail your payment via mail. Following the steps :
- Use the BP credit card login information to access your online account to view your bill.
- Write out a check in the amount owed, and include your account number in the check’s memo section. Mail your check to:
BP PLCC & Visa
P.O. Box 965006
Orlando, FL 32896-5006
Payment by Phone
You can pay your BP credit card bill by phone. By calling on :
BP card phone number: 844-832-0035
BP Visa card phone number: 844-832-0030
BP Platinum Visa card phone number: 844-887-1975
BP credit cards are issued by Synchrony Bank, so to access your account online, log into SynchronyCredit.com. You will need your BP credit card account user ID and password to log in to access your e Statement to make a payment.
For More Credit Card Details: