- 1 Debenhams Credit Card
- 2 Debenhams Credit Card Login Process
- 3 Register to your new Debenhams credit card
- 3.1 Process for applying credit card
- 3.2 Debenhams credit card benefits
- 3.3 How does the card works?
- 3.4 How to pay Debenhams credit card?
Debenhams Credit Card
Are you treated well by your card?
If the answer is NO then please switch to Debenhams Credit Card where you can earn points every time you spend no matter whether you’re spending in Debenhams or making your purchases. Once three months are completed the points which you earn will turn into vouchers. Thus you can treat yourself little better.
It is one of the largest and oldest British department stores. The brand has shops in Ireland as well and franchises in 20 – 30 other countries. They have a loyalty programme for customers called the Beauty Club. With NewDay Ltd, they also offer personal finance services. There is a Mastercard credit card available with Debenhams which has benefits for the customers. These include earning points for spending to convert into reward vouchers. There are also discounts, special event invites, and free standard delivery.
Debenhams Credit Card Login Process
It is quite easy to login into your Debenhams account. You just need to follow the steps given below :
1- Go to your browser and type the link https://portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/login this link will lead you towards the login page which will look like the below screen.
2- Enter your username in the username box.
3- After that add your password.
4- If you are logging in your computer then you can click on remember my username so that you don’t have any pressure to remember it.
5- After all the steps are done click on login and you have successfully entered in your Debenhams account.
Register to your new Debenhams credit card
If you are new to Debenhams Credit Card and want to register yourself then it is quite easy you just need to follow some steps to go through the registration process.
1– Go to your browser and go to the link https://portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/register and you will see a portal like an image given below.
2– As you reach to this portal the registration form will come in front of your screen where you need to fill in some details.
3- Enter your last name in the allotted block
4- Enter your date of birth in the given pattern that is date/month/year for example 15/10/1997 in the allotted block.
5- Then enter your postcode in the given block.
6- Once you are done with all this now go through it and check all the details which you have feed in till now. Once checked all go for filling Cardholder Details where you fill your card number and its expiry date.
7- After filling out all details click on I AGREE and then click on next. And HOLA!!! You are done registering yourself for the card.
Process for applying credit card
Debenhams credit card customer support
Process for applying for Debenhams credit card
For applying for your card you can ask to apply for it in person at a Debenhams store.
The staff present there can help you to fill out your application and can also check that if they can accept your application or not.
And there is human nature that we get a little frustrated if we didn’t get what we want to avoid that frustration I will rather suggest you opt for the online application instead of online.
The main factor you must know before applying for the credit card is that If you are eligible or not?
For that here some main key points which you can go through to check your eligibility criteria.
- Customer must be a UK resident with a UK bank account and phone number
- You didn’t have Debenhams Credit card already
- Customer have a regular income
- In any case, you got rejected you will have to wait for next 6 months to re-apply for the card again the rejection factor could be an error on your credit file
- Your credit score must be accurate
- When you receive your Debenhams credit card, you must call to activate the card before you can start using it.
Forgot the password? recover it now.
In any case if you forgot your password then don’t you worry it is quite simple just follow some simple steps.
STEP 1– Open your browser and go through the given link https://portal.newdaycards.com/debenhams/recovery/reset-password after you entered the given link in your browser you will get to see a tab like the given snapshot.
STEP 1- Open the given link in your browser https://www.debenhams.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/LogonIdRequestView?state=forgetpassword&langId=-1&storeId=10701 and get a tab like this.
STEP 2- Enter your essentials and WHOAH! You have retrieved your account.
Debenhams credit card benefits
And here are some benefits of Debenhams credit card which will help you to explore and here are few benefits for the cardholders who can earn points and vouchers every time on the use of the card, which includes:
1. Free delivery on new purchases – Whenever you will purchase Debenhams credit card you will get free standard delivery.
2. Food prices are little less – If you are feeling hungry treat yourself with delicious food from your favourite restaurants or cafés and save up to 10%.
3. Spend on your holiday – You can also use Debenhams Credit Card for paying travel money at the Debenhams Travel Money bureau to grab better rate, this will probably boost up your trip! And if you have Debenhams Credit Card you can have your Travel Money Fee Free
4. Invitations of shopping events – They regularly invite the cardholder for a special event where you can give yourself a shopping discount and other offers too.
5. You get more time to pay – You can get up to 56 days interest-free credit on your card.
6. Share the rewards – The points which you earned can share to the Debenhams Credit Card by giving an additional card to your partner or family member and to apply for it just call on 0333 220 2519.
7. Reward to your beauty –You get to earn up to 6 points for every £1 via using your Debenhams Credit Card on Beauty products in-store or online.
How does the card works?
After reading all the benefits you must be thinking that how to use this? So here are some ways to use the card:
- Use your card when you shop- Whenever you shop in-store or online at debenhams.com use your Debenhams Credit Card.
- Earn points- Every time you use Debenhams Credit Card you’ll automatically earn some good points:
- like you’ll earn 3 points for every £1 you spend
- 1 point for every £2 you spend
so the conclusion is more you spend via Debenhams Credit Card the more points you’ll earn!
- Get Debenhams Reward Vouchers-On every three months your points will get converted into Debenhams Reward Vouchers and you will receive it Debenhams Credit Card statement.
- £5 worth of bonus points- to start your journey well they will give you 500 Bonus Points as your welcome book that will give you a £5 Reward Voucher for expenditure.
How to pay Debenhams credit card?
1. You can call them to make payments or to check your balance and interest.
2. If you missed the payment you will be fined for a late fee of £12.
3. The most important thing is to remember is that while calling the Debenhams card payment line, you must press 3 to transfer the call to New Day Ltd. and then speak to customer care and answer some security questions and ask for your payment.
4. In any case, if you couldn’t call them you could manage your account online on Debenhams credit card via signing into the portal..
How To Activate Debenhams credit card
Now once you have registered you will require to activate the card via calling on Debenhams Credit Card Services on 0333 220 2519.
How To Deactivate Debenhams credit card
If you have decided to deactivate your card you can call on this number 0844 826 8066 and request to cancel it and after 30 days your card will be cancelled.
Making a payment for Debenhams Credit Card
You can make your card payment in many ways:
- While making payments write your account number on the top right-hand corner of your statement.
- By Direct Debit – You can set a direct debit to pay a minimum payment amount or a full balance or a fixed amount on your card in every month. If you choose a fixed amount, it should be greater than the minimum payment.
- You can also set up a Direct Debit via Online Account Manager under ‘Manage payments’ or you can call Debenhams Card Services on 0333 220 2519.
- Customer can also pay via Internet or Telephone Banking just you need is your bank with the sort code, account number, and card number.
- You can also pay via Telephone on all Debenhams Cards by just calling on 0333 220 2519 to pay using a debit card.
- Customer can also Post your bill but sending your payment at least seven working days except for bank holidays before the payment due date. Don’t send post-dated cheques or cash and ensure that your cheque is payable to NewDay Ltd, with the 16 digit account number included on the first line and send to NewDay Ltd, PO Box 218, Rotherham, S98 1NS.
- At any UK Debenhams store – You can also use the payment slip of your statement to pay at any Debenhams store via cash or debit card.
Contact Them Online
You can send them a message via logging into your online account manager. If in any case you are not a Debenhams Credit Card customer you can contact them by clicking on this site https://newday.co.uk/contact-us/customer-enquiry/make-an-enquiry/ and you will get to see a link like this below picture.