- 1 Firestone Credit Card
- 2 Approval Requirements & Application
- 2.1 How to Login?
- 2.2 Where Firestone credit card can be used?
- 2.3 How To Pay Firestone bills
- 2.4 Perks of a Firestone Credit Card
- 3 Deactivate your Firestone Credit Card
Firestone Credit Card
Firestone was primarily was known for its automobile tires and service centres. It was founded in 1900, and today, the company owns its own Auto Care centres across the country, which offers a variety of vehicle maintenance services, including oil changes and brake repairs and tires.
It is a popular face for drivers of all types which is located at 1,700 different locations. It’s for those drivers whose car repair exceeds the limit pockets, the Firestone Credit Card offers special financing deals that can help save some money in the pockets you just need to qualify the minimum purchase requirements and avoid late fees.
Approval Requirements & Application
Firestone Credit Card has a flexible credit requirement. You can apply for it at any Firestone location, or via online process through the link below –
https://www.firestonecompleteautocare.com/credit-card/ and you will get to see a web page like given below
Then to register yourself for the Firestone Credit Card you need to follow some simple and easy points which are mentioned below:
1. Open your browser and go through the link mentioned https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/firestonecompleteautocare/applynow?referrer=www.firestonecompleteautocare.com
Once you will click on this link you will get to see a portal like this.
2. Once you got to the portal you need to enter your personal information in the allotted box.
They require your every bit of your detail so fill in correctly.
3. After you fill up with all the detail click on continue.
4. Once you clicked on continue you will be redirected to the verification page where they will check that you are human or a bot and once they will confirm you will be redirected on next page.
5. Once you are redirected you will see a page where you have agree on their terms and conditions. So take my piece of advice read it carefully and then agreed on that.
6. Once you agreed you will receive a mail where you will see you are successfully registered.
How to Login?
If you are registered to the card id then you need to log in your Firestone account for that the steps are as follows:
1- Open your browser and type the link mentioned https://www.cfna.com/web/personalservices/firestonecompleteautocare
2- Once you open the portal you will get to see a web page like this
3- At the bottom, you will get to see your sign-up section sign up and enjoy the services.
Where Firestone credit card can be used?
It’s a retail card so it is not accepted at ATMs or retailers other than Firestone.
Rewards and Benefits
- The main reward of the Firestone credit card is that it offers a zero-interest offer on purchases done above $299 or higher. The only bar is that the cardholder must make the minimum payment at the end of the month and pay the full purchase off within six months. If you fail to do so the zero-interest case will be cancelled.
- Additional benefits include special prices of tires and auto care.
- The billing is paperless.
- Customers receive email notifications about upcoming due dates and other important account information.
Who Benefits the Most?
- If you purchase above a hundred dollars or more, customers having multiple cars can purchase tires and get their vehicles serviced exclusively free at Firestone.
The Firestone consist of a fine print which indicates that the rates can be be changed at any time. Paying late will end up to you by $15 fee for balances under $100 and a $35 fee for balances of $100 or greater.
Contact Them by Phone
You can call them by dialling this number 1-800-321-3950 and can talk to their customer service representatives which are there to assist you from Monday to Friday from 7 am – 11 pm and on Saturday 9 am – 5 pm.
You can also access them via Interactive Voice Response (IVR) unit by telephone by 24*7.
Contact Them by Mail
If you have any questions or comments regarding their work you can mail them at:
Credit First National Association
P.O. Box 81315
Cleveland, OH 44181-0315
You can also contact them online via some simple steps which are as follows:
STEP 1- Open your browser and go through the link mentioned below
Once you got through this you will see a portal like this
STEP 2- Fill up all the details required in the boxes allotted.
STEP 3- Once you are done with filling up all details then click on continue and you are done by your side.
How To Pay Firestone bills
Credit First National Association issues all Firestone credit cards and it is a third-party finance company. It has around 4.6 million cardholders so they provide numerous ways for credit card payment. You can pay Firestone credit card balances online, via mail or over the phone.
- Bill Pay Address
Credit First, N.A.
P.O. Box 81344
Cleveland, OH 44188
- Pay Online
Today the whole world is running on the internet. So making your work little easy Firestone allows you to pay their bills by an online platform. Just follow these simple steps to make your online payments:
STEP 1- Register yourself to the Credit First National Association for that you just need to provide your credit card and Social Security numbers. As you do so you will receive your routing and checking bill numbers.
STEP 2- Once you have registered, sign in to CFNA account and click on the “View Payments” tab.
STEP 3- Then select your minimum payment amount and just pay it.
Pay by Mail
If you prefer your old technique of paying bills that via mails, then CFNA accepts mail too. Just remember mailed payments must be via check or money order and be sure to write address on the envelope to:
Credit First National Association
P.O. Box 81315
Cleveland, OH 44181-0315
Pay Over the Phone
You can also pay your Firestone bill by phone. You can make electronic payments with your debit card over the phone by calling 1-800-321-3950.
In any case, you face any trouble call the customer service representatives which are available from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. until 9 p.m. EST, and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. EST
Perks of a Firestone Credit Card
Firestone credit cards come with a bunch of perks some of them are:
- A most irresistible offer is that they offer Bridgestone and Firestone products for six months.
- Have a good APR and a generous credit limit.
- Offers exclusive Firestone deals, coupons and incentives.
Card Fees and Penalties
Firestone credit cards have no annual fee and a 22.8% APR. You must pay the balance in full, or you will be charged with the interest from the first day of the purchase. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the purchase balance is not paid in full within 6 months or if you make a late payment.
Activation of Firestone credit card
To activate your card you just need to follow some simple and easy steps which are as follows:
1- Go to the login page.
2- Just on the menu bar click on Register for Access.
3- Enter your zip number or a postal number and your card number.
4- Select the identification type and provide the last 4 digits of the primary cardholder’s SSN.
5- Click on continue and your activate card.
Deactivate your Firestone Credit Card
You can deactivate your credit card by calling the number on the back of your credit card, or by contacting Firestone Credit Card Customer Service by calling them at 1-800-321-3950 from Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 9 p.m. ET and on Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. ET