UBER CREDIT CARD (login): After reading the heading you must be thinking that is it written correctly or not? So I must tell you all that yes you are reading right. There is a new entry in the credit card market which is done by our own friendly taxi-rental services provider Uber.
Now you must be thinking how? So the answer is that for credit card services they have collaborated with British Bank called Barclays, and with this step, Uber will become first taxi-provider services in India which will serve us with its own credit card.
The interested one who wants to apply for Uber credit card can gear their laces up! As on November 2nd, this year is the date when Uber will launch their credit card on the Uber app. This credit card would make your life much easier by letting us do payments at eateries, shops, hotels, and for all your other needs.
The Uber credit card will come free of cost. It will have no annual fee. It will also have some amazing cash backs and some great loyalty bonus. And, if you are a regular traveller of Uber you can avail your Uber taxis for free. And these hot deals are capacitive and attractive enough to attract the customers at the zero stage and will get a bumper profit in the market.
- 1 BENEFITS OF UBER CREDIT CARD
- 2 Now your question will be how to collect them? So the answer is below
- 2.1 DEMERITS OF UBER CREDIT CARDS
- 2.2 HOW TO APPLY FOR UBER CREDIT CARD?
- 2.3 HOW TO EARN REWARDS?
- 2.3.1 WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES?
- 2.3.2 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE UBER CREDIT CARD?
- 2.3.3 DOES UBER CREDIT CARD HAVE FORIEGN TRANSACTION FEE?
- 2.3.4 HOW DO I CHECK MY UBER CREDIT CARD?
- 2.3.5 HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR UBER CREDIT CARD TO ARRIVE?
- 2.3.6 IN ANYCASE IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- 2.3.7 HOW DO I CREATE AN UBER ACCOUNT?
BENEFITS OF UBER CREDIT CARD
- No annual fee as I mentioned above also that Uber Card will charge zero annual fees. The Credit card will also have zero transaction fees so according to me, it’s worth trying.
- Sign-Up Bonus for the regular users who spends almost Rs. 32000 in the initial 90 days, will get a sign-up bonus of Rs. 6500.
- Cashback/Reward Points they have a four-tiered structure for cashback and loyalty bonus that is of 1%, 2%, 3% and 4%.
Now your question will be how to collect them? So the answer is below
- For getting 4% cash back you will have to pay your dining bill of restaurants, bars and uber eat app through Uber credit card.
- In 3% cash back system, we have to pay our airfare, vacations, and hotel bills through Uber Credit card.
- The 2% cash back includes bill paying of online shopping, online music, online video subscription, and Uber purchases.
- The 1% cashback includes rest other types of the spending done through the Uber credit card.
- Online subscription offers If you are spending near about Rs. 3,23,500 yearly through the Uber credit card, then they will offer an annual credit of Rs. 3250 for our online subscriptions on websites like Netflix, Amazon Prime and etc.
- Mobile phone insurance if you are paying your monthly EMI’s of your mobile phones via Uber credit card then they will offer you Rs. 39,000 in case of theft or any damage done to your Smartphone.
- Exclusive offers they will also invite some of the selected customers in selected cities for various events and offers.
DEMERITS OF UBER CREDIT CARDS
Since we know every coin has 2 faces the same goes with this credit card. It also has some demerits which are mentioned below :
- The points which we are collecting cannot be redeemed for travel/merchandise
- Like in other cards we can transfer points to other accounts in Uber Credit Card we cant.
- Redemption points are quite less.
- You need a minimum of Rs. 2,500 for applying cash back and gift cards.
- Similarly, for uber credit redemptions, we need a minimum of Rs. 500.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UBER CREDIT CARD?
To apply for your Uber Credit Card you just open your Uber app and follow the below steps given :
- Tap on the MENU in the upper left corner of the app.
- Then tap for PAYMENT
- Then tap on VIEW ALL OFFERS in the Payment Offers sections.
- And then at last tap DETAILS under it and Apply for your Uber Visa Card.
HOW TO EARN REWARDS?
If you are ready with your Uber Credit Card and want to collect rewards then just open your Uber app to apply for it :
- Tap the on the MENU in the upper left corner of the app and tap on the PAYMENT section.
- Then tap on VIEW ALL OFFERS in the Payment Offers section.
- Then tap on DETAILS under that Apply for the Uber Visa Card.
WHAT ARE THE ELIGIBLE ONLINE SUBSCRIPTION SERVICES?
Eligible digital music services, videos and shopping subscription services available are :
- Apple Music
- Amazon Music
- Google Music
- Sirius XM
- HBO NOW
- DirecTV NOW
- Amazon Prime
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO GET THE UBER CREDIT CARD?
After signing up for the Uber Credit Card and spending up of about $500 on your purchases within the initial 90 days after your account has been opened, you’ll get 10,000 bonus points
DOES UBER CREDIT CARD HAVE FORIEGN TRANSACTION FEE?
The answer to this question is NO! there’s no foreign transaction fee on your Uber Credit card, so it’s a suitable and best choice for travellers who love to travel outside of the country.
HOW DO I CHECK MY UBER CREDIT CARD?
If you want to check the status of your Uber credit card application which connected with Barclays, just call Barclays at 1-888-232-0780.
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE FOR UBER CREDIT CARD TO ARRIVE?
Once your application is been approved, it will hardly take 1- 2 weeks to arrive. Then you are ready with your card. You use it on your rides and Uber EATS orders.
IN ANYCASE IF YOU FORGOT YOUR PASSWORD?
- If you forget your password follow the steps given below to reset your password :
- 1. You just need to enter your email address or your registered mobile number.
- 2. In just a few seconds you’ll receive an email on your mail id.
- 3. This email will consist of a link which will guide you towards a link which will ask you to reset your password.
HOW DO I CREATE AN UBER ACCOUNT?
- For creating an Uber account you need to have a valid and verified email address and your phone number.
- After all that you need to create a strong password.
- Once you are done with both the steps agree to terms and conditions and their privacy statement.
HOW TO SIGN UP FOR UBER CREDIT CARD?
The below-given steps will tell you how to sign up In Uber Credit Card account :
- In the first block fill up your first and last name, your phone number and your preferred language.
- Once you are done with the signup process, they will send you a text message to verify your phone number.
- Once you are done with filling up all the requirements then they will pop up with the payment information.
- Add your credit card number.
- And then you are ready to go.
- Sometimes for account verification, Uber will send you an email to confirm your account registration.
- Once you confirm the link provided by them in your mail section, you are ready for the ride.
HOW TO DELETE YOU CREDIT CARD INFO FROM THE APP?
To delete your credentials from the payment method follow the given below methods –
- Tap on the menu icon
- Then click on the Payment section.
- Tap on the payment method you want to delete.
- Then tap on the three dots provided in the upper corner of the screen on the Uber app.
- An option will occur with ‘edit’ and ‘delete’ options.
- Select delete
- And you are done.
HOW CAN YOU REACH THEM?
It’s worth noting that you should not call in just to complain about your ride or report a list item. Please don’t abuse this number. It’s there for urgent matters, so please take that into account before making a call. The number is (800) 353-8237 or (800) 353-UBER.
IN A NUTSHELL
The Uber credit card offers a variety of cool choices which caters all your daily needs. It gives you several other offers which attract you towards it. The sign-up bonus and the mobile insurance will you as a customer engaged.
In addition, to that, they have various cashback offers at hotels, restaurants, bars, etc. Which keeps intact to maintain a consistent level. Uber credit card offers you a flexible way to redeem your points through Uber Credits, cashback, and gift cards.